[Emeritiassoc] Parking fee

RudyHome at aol.com RudyHome at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 19:07:20 EDT 2011

Hmmmm...Maybe the parking lot adjacent to the President's home should be
reserved for Emeriti thus placing the special representatives of the past
next  to the representative of the present and just across the street from the
Library,the representative of the future. Joel

In a message dated 7/17/2011 6:30:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,