[Eecs_phd] Engineers needed at General Mills in Wellston, OH

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 31 08:25:34 EST 2018

In preparation for the career fair in two weeks, I was wondering if you could send our full-time job posting to interested students in the College of Engineering?  I've attached a hard copy of the job posting to this email and it can also be found electronically here<http://careers.generalmills.com/job/7627207/university-recruiting-manufacturing-engineering-associate/> on the General Mills webpage.  Students can apply online at that link as well before the career fair.  We will be looking for a full-time manufacturing and engineering associate to work here in our Wellston, OH plant.

Also, any student interested in conducting a mock (practice) interview with recruiters from General Mills must email their resume to Dean Pidcock at pidcockd at ohio.edu<mailto:pidcockd at ohio.edu> by 5pm on Wednesday, January 31st.