[Eecs_phd] ACM Meeting Tonight

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 31 09:34:21 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

OU ACM is a student chapter of the world's largest educational and scientific computing society, largely targeted at Computer Science majors. Joining is a great opportunity to meet other people in your major, connect with professors, and learn about many topics in computing!  Our first meeting of the semester is tonight (1/31) in ARC 315 at 7 pm. We will be hosting a game night where you will be able to relax and meet other members of the club in a fun environment. Please note the change in time and location from last semester.

Also, ACM will continue to hold study sessions every Friday in ARC 106 at 4-6 pm.

We hope to see you there!

Colton Smith
937-876-9044
Ohio University (Class of 2018)
Computer Science and Applied Mathematics Dual Major
President, Ohio University ACM