[Eecs_bsee] Electrical Engineering summer intern needed at Babcock & Wilcox in Lancaster, OH; full-time positions available as well

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue May 23 12:09:12 EDT 2017

I know this is last minute, but I got a late request for an Electrical Engineer intern.  This is with our facility in Lancaster.

Below is the link to the position description.  Please let me know if you have any student referrals that might still be looking for work this summer.

https://bwcareers.taleo.net/careersection/bw_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700009X

If not, we may have to push this to fall and I would love to get talent secured now.

We also have a need to hire 2 Electrical Engineer grads (https://bwcareers.taleo.net/careersection/bw_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=170000B6).  I think we are flexible on experience (so recent grads to a few years of experience).  These positions are in Lancaster as well.

Again, if you have anyone to share this with or send my way, it is appreciated.

Thank you,

Mary

Mary Pastirik
Manager – Global Talent Acquisition
20 S. Van Buren Avenue, Barberton, OH 44203
Office 330-860-2760
Cell 330.217.7198
mpastirik at babcock.com<mailto:mpastirik at babcock.com>

Follow us on LinkedIn:  http://bit.ly/followBabcock