[Eecs_bsee] FirstEnergy Fall Co-ops Available

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed May 10 14:55:41 EDT 2017

FirstEnergy has ten co-op positions available for the Fall 2017 Semester in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Nuclear Engineering.  If you are interested in applying, please do so online at www.firstenergycorp.com<http://www.firstenergycorp.com>

Good Afternoon Everyone,

As your students prepare to apply for co-ops for the fall rotation, we have several positions that have been posted for over a month on our website.  I wanted to reach out to you again and ask that you encourage your students to apply.  They can go to www.firstenergycorp.com<http://www.firstenergycorp.com>, create a job profile and upload their resume.  We only have 10 positions for the fall, Mechanical, Electrical, Nuclear.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanking you in advance!

Tonya

Tonya L. Horn
Human Resources, College Recruiting Program Lead
FirstEnergy Corp.
76 S. Main Street, Akron, OH 44308
Phone: (330) 761-4051
Fax: (330) 315-8461
E-Mail: tlhorn at firstenergycorp.com<mailto:tlhorn at firstenergycorp.com>
www.firstenergycorp.com/career_center<http://www.firstenergycorp.com/career_center>
[cid:image001.png at 01CFBAC8.9FDAB5D0]<https://www.firstenergycorp.com/content/fecorp/newsroom/social_media.html>  [cid:image002.png at 01CFBAC8.9FDAB5D0]   [cid:image003.png at 01CFBAC8.9FDAB5D0]   [cid:image004.png at 01CFBAC8.9FDAB5D0] <http://www.youtube.com/user/FirstEnergyTV>   [cid:image005.png at 01CFBAC8.9FDAB5D0] <http://flickr.com/firstenergycorp>