[DU-L] Buddy System

McFadden, Michael mm285108 at ohio.edu
Fri May 4 12:36:49 EDT 2012

Brothers,

Some members have expressed an interest in reinstating the "buddy system" we had going last quarter.  As a reminder, the point of the system was to give brothers a "buddy" to work with for the quarter to make sure that their partner was attending class regularly, turning in homework regularly, studying for tests, etc.

So, if any brothers are interested in signing up again for this program, just send me a text or respond to this email.  Just let me know and I'll try to set something up.

Have a good, safe weekend, everyone!

Fraternally,
Mike McFadden