[DU-L] Leadership Opportunities

Foster, David df825811 at ohio.edu
Mon May 14 10:04:05 EDT 2012

Gentlemen,

Below are some opportunities to complete more of the AJC leadership series this year. All of these are great; please consider!

Also as a reminder, our service event with Community Food Initiatives is at 1pm on Sunday. Please meet at the house at 12:30pm to head over. I'll have more details as the week progresses. If you cannot make it, please let me know.

Have a good week, broskis!

Dave

Hello,

Our records show that you've attended a program at the leadership center recently and we'd like to let you know about some upcoming programs at the leadership center.

21st Century Leadership Series in a Weekend (5/19, 5/20)
- Complete the 21st Century Leadership Series.
- Make up any presentations that you've missed.
- Boost your resume for the summer.
- Presentation times bit.ly/21sttimes<http://bit.ly/21sttimes>
- Register here bit.ly/21stRegistration<http://bit.ly/21stRegistration>

Bafa Bafa - May 30th 6pm-9pm
- Bafa Bafa is a cross cultural simulation that provides one of the most engaging learning experience at Ohio.
- Improve your cultural awareness.
- This new program offering from the Leadership center is one of our most popular.

Professional Development Workshops - 5/24, 5/29 6pm-8pm
- Learn skills like professional communication, meeting management, and budgeting that will help you in the work place this summer.
- Boost your resume.
- Meet scholarship or program requirements

Hope to see you there!
Greg Bline
Graduate Assistant for Leadership Programs