[DU-L] DU - Volunteer Opportunities

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 20 13:36:40 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

Last email for today.

For those of you who don't receive "Friday Fast Breaks" from IHQ I would like to forward more great opportunities to get involved with DU. Continue reading...

Each year, several of Delta Upsilon's international-level volunteer positions are filled through appointment by the board of directors at the Leadership Institute. In an effort to give every brother an opportunity to volunteer, the board solicits nominations for the following positions:
One-year terms:

  *   Alumni Involvement Committee Chair
  *   Awards Committee Chair
  *    FRMT<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=6saaa9n6&et=1106063701686&s=38254&e=001OvX0M7khis6n0jRegokVqLJ9mhdSDFI6FZicAK4phk6nq09wXViWLIl7hNFWe3Vc4RKI3IjtuZ9CwLiPifhhx8bOqAQUv96hjAiVj7lnghAR7IHUglcarg==> Delegate
  *   Province 12 Governor* (Arizona, California)

*To serve remainder of July 2010-June 2012 term
Two-year terms:

  *   Province 1 Governor (Massachusetts, New York City)
  *   Province 3 Governor (New Jersey, Pennsylvania)
  *   Province 5 Governor (Ohio)
  *   Province 7 Governor (Illinois, except Chicago)
  *   Province 9 Governor (Iowa, Manitoba, Minnesota, North Dakota)
  *   Province 11 Governor (Texas)
  *   Province 13 Governor (Idaho, Oregon, Washington)

If you are interested in serving in one of these positions, or if you would like to nominate a brother for a position, please contact Eric Chamberlain at  chamberlain at deltau.org<mailto:chamberlain at deltau.org>.

Nominations must be received by Friday, July 29.

I really, really, can't express how awesome I believe it would be to have people form our chapter in these positions. Especially, the Province 5 Governor. Simply applying would show our drive and initiative. I believe we could send a strong message to IHQ with this. Here are some great opportunities and I encourage everyone to take advantage of them.

If you wish to receive "Friday Fast Breaks" simply make an account at the official DU site. Just another way of getting small updates in the DU world. So you can hear wonderful news, like the $1.8 mill chapter house renovations the 18 man Iowa State colony gets... Jokes aside, they're great updates (Iowa State too, no hard feelings).

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges