[DU-L] LI - Last Call

Smith, Kevin smithk3 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 20 14:04:01 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

To follow-up on Brother Steven's note, I would like to add some perspective.

This is a great opportunity you will never forget, and actually a time that D.U. pays you back a little too.
The conference is a lot of fun and its designed to have a great deal of free time for you to enjoy yourselves.

Plus, I cannot emphasize the value of having a strong contingent from our OHIO chapter.

These are critical times for the OHIO D.U. chapter with the national office keeping an eye on our progress.
A large showing (10 - 12 men, plus me) will show them our commitment to success and will validate all
of the hard work you have put into this.

I'm GOING...and so should you! ;-)

Fraternally,
Kevin