[DU-L] FW: CONSENT play

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 18 23:12:07 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

Dustin has encouraged Greek men to show up to the CONSENT program/theater event (Tuesday). Whatever you want to call it. It's suppose to be Funny, I believe Dustin wrote it. It will make Greek life look good if they have a strong showing. I know there is an event today and possibly air bands practice. But, if someone isn't going to either one of those then this is an option. It's FREE too.

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges
From: Page, Dustin [dp822209 at ohio.edu]

"Gentlemen,

       This is a quick reminder that IFC has been cancelled this week so that you can encourage chapter members to attend CONSENT tomorrow (Tuesday) night in Baker Theater. The program will start at 7pm, but doors open at 6:45pm. The event is FREE and your chapter’s attendance is HIGHLY encouraged. "