[Diversitystudiescertificate] DSC Spring Courses

Dawes, Kaytlin kd353210 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 19 13:25:35 EDT 2016

Happy Fall, Y'all!
I hope this semester is going well!
Attached you'll find a listing of approved Diversity Studies Certificate elective courses offered in Spring 16-17. You'll notice a lot of the courses listed aren't on the official list of electives. This is because new classes are created every semester and it is virtually impossible to keep the DARS up to date with those classes. This means that if you take those courses your DARS won't "turn green" for the elective requirements. However, the course will be noted in your file, which will be considered when you apply for graduation. If you have any questions about the requirements you still need to complete the certificate or would like to suggest that a course be added to the listing, please feel free to send me (kd353210 at ohio.edu) or Dr. Hutchinson (hutchint at ohio.edu) an email. As always, we are open for any questions, comments, or concerns that you may have!
Thanks,

Katie