[Diversitystudiescertificate] EDCS 4001

Dawes, Kaytlin kd353210 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 24 14:38:54 EDT 2016

Seniors! (and Juniors!)
Registration is officially open so please make sure that if you have not taken the EDCS 4001 capstone course that you sign up for it immediately - the course fills up quickly and doesn't get overloaded, so failure to register in time could result in an incomplete certificate. Information for the course is below. If the course fills before you register we suggest that you keep an eye on in in the course offerings as students tend to drop - especially as it gets closer to the beginning of next semester. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please direct them to me (kd353210 at ohio.edu) or Dr. Hutchinson (hutchint at ohio.edu).
Thanks!
Katie

EDCS 4001: Democracy and Diversity
Wednesdays 3:05pm-5:55pm