[Diversitystudiescertificate] Congratulations, grads!

Dawes, Kaytlin kd353210 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 12 15:50:58 EDT 2016

Hello,

If you are planning on graduating this semester, please see the bulletin below!

Students graduating in May should stop by my office (Lindley N278) during my office hours (posted below) to pick up your graduation cords and confirm your mailing address for your certificate. If you are opting out of the cords, please send me an email (kd353210 at ohio.edu) with your permanent address so that you can get your certificate!

Best,
Katie Dawes
Graduate Assistant, Diversity Studies Certificate
Lindley N278 | kd353210 at ohio.edu

Office Hours:
Monday & Wednesday: 11:00am-4:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 4:00pm-7:00pm