[Diversitystudiescertificate] Navajo Nation Study Abroad Winter 2016-2017

Dawes, Kaytlin kd353210 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 12 15:46:29 EDT 2016

Hello all,

Attached is a poster with information about the winter break Navajo Nation study abroad trip. If you would like any other information about the trip, contact Theo Hutchinson - hutchint at ohio.edu. Also, there is a Global Opportunities Fair tomorrow night (Wed., April 13th) in Baker Center from 5 - 7 pm where a whole lot of different trips will be tabling--including the Navajo Nation trip--so you could stop by and talk to students who went last time and/or Dr. Hutchinson to ask questions. Dr. Hutchinson is anticipating the program to fill up fast, so be sure to check this out ASAP.

Also, sending out a second reminder for students graduating in May to stop by my office (Lindley N278) during my office hours (posted below) to pick up your graduation cords and confirm your mailing address for your certificate. If you are opting out of the cords, please send me an email (kd353210 at ohio.edu) with your permanent address so that you can get your certificate!

Best,
Katie Dawes
Graduate Assistant, Diversity Studies Certificate
Lindley N278 | kd353210 at ohio.edu

Office Hours:
Monday & Wednesday: 11:00am-4:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 4:00pm-7:00pm