[Diversitystudiescertificate] Graduation & Office Hours

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 25 15:05:47 EDT 2016

Hello DSC'ers!

The countdown to graduation time has begun. As you know, those of you who are graduating and who have earned the Diversity Studies Certificate (DSC) can stop by our office and pick up their DSC graduation cord to wear on graduation day...or if you do not plan to walk, but would like the cord for your personal belongings, you can stop by as well.

Also note that for those of you who are graduating, we must have two things from you:

1.  Your full name as you would like it to appear on your Certificate (please print legibly if you stop by the office), and

2.  Your permanent address where you would like the Certificate to be mailed. It takes at least a month post-graduation for the registrar to confirm official graduation, then print the certificates and mail them out, so we need an address where it can get to you.

Sadly, my GA Katie Dawes, had a death in the family and so is not working her regular hours. Another GA, Cathy Perpich, will be holding office hours this week and if you are in need of picking up your cord and/or for those not graduating, general advising information, please stop by or email Cathy for a specific time.

Cathy's email is:  cp371710 at ohio.edu<mailto:cp371710 at ohio.edu>

She will hold office hours for the DSC in Lindley N-278 at the following days/times:

Tuesday: 4:00 - 7:00 pm

Wednesday: 1:00 - 6:00 pm

Thursday: 12:00 - 3:00 pm

And by appointment

If any of you have questions for Fall semester, please feel free to email me.

Thank you and congratulations to those of you graduating!

Best, --Prof. Hutchinson

Lindley Hall S203, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu