[OU Dems] Week 3 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 9 22:34:25 EDT 2014

Happy Week 3!  Here are your minutes:

?[cid:35fd3325-e7df-40be-bcf0-aabc8d8be80a]

Events:

Wednesday 9/10: We will be tabling at the top of Baker from 11-4.

Thursday 9/11: We will be having a Dorm Storm at Jeff Hall to register students to vote. We will be meeting in the court yard at 6pm.

Friday 9/12: We will be tabling at College Gate from 11-4 to raise awareness for the organization and register students to vote!

Saturday 9/13: We will be canvassing to register students to vote and remind them to vote! We will meet at 12 in Baker 239.

Roundtable:

Thursday 9/11:  United Campus Ministry is hosting an Interfaith Peace Walk. We will go to this together after the dorm storm and more info can be found here:
http://www.ohio.edu/compass/stories/14-15/9/ucm-peace-walk-2014.cfm

Wednesday 9/10: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker), and this week's flavor is brown sugar!

If you are interested in Greek Life you can check out the website or stop by the office on the third floor of Baker. If you have any questions, or want to learn more you can talk to Hailey!

http://www.ohio.edu/involvement/greeklife/

If you are interested in a pre-law Fraternity you can find more info here:
 http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/prelaw/main.html?

Scott Wharton is running for Congress in the 15th district. His campaign is looking for volunteers to help with voter reg and GOTV. There are also internships. To learn more contact Jake!

If you are interested in joining Central Committee, or would like to learn more contact Kathy Hecht. 740-517-069 kt_hecht at mail.com

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com