[OU Dems] Week 2 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 2 21:47:12 EDT 2014

Happy Week Two everyone! Here are your minutes:

[cid:66d29271-40da-43b8-90da-6bc96b3ae729]

Events:

Wednesday 9/3: We will be tabling at College Gate from 11-4 to raise awareness for the organization and register students to vote!

Thursday 9/4: We will be having a Dorm Storm at Scott Quad to register students to vote. We will be meeting in the court yard at 6pm.

Friday 9/5: We will be tabling at the top of Baker from 11-4.

Saturday 9/6: We are having a picnic at the Ridges and hiking! We are meeting at Walter Hall at 4pm.

Sunday 9/7: We are having ODP training from 10-3 in Baker 230, and will be learning how to log our voter registration. Make sure to bring laptops!

Monday 9/8: We will be chalking and flyering around campus at 7pm. We will meet in Front Room. Bring tape and/or a stapler if you can!

Roundtable:

Saturday 9/13: OYD will be having their fall meeting in Lorain! If you have any questions, or are interested in attending contact Alyssa. If anyone needs a ride from Columbus to Lorain County they can talk to her. Also if they want a place to stay please let her know ASAP!?
There is more info attached.  ?

Wednesday 9/3: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker), and this week's flavor is pineapple!

If you are interested in Greek Life you can check out the website or stop by the office on the third floor of Baker. If you have any questions, or want to learn more you can talk to Hailey!
http://www.ohio.edu/involvement/greeklife/

Scott Wharton is running for Congress in the 15th district. His campaign is looking for volunteers to help with voter reg and GOTV. There are also internships. To learn more contact Jake!

If you are interested in joining Central Committee, or would like to learn more contact Kathy Hecht. 740-517-069 kt_hecht at mail.com

OU College Democrats Executive Board:

Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com

Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com