[OU Dems] A few announcements

Jenna Moore jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 19:23:01 EDT 2014

Hi everyone!

This Monday (9/15) at 10 am we are opening the Athens County Democratic Party Headquarters at 8 N Court Street. It's on the 3rd floor and it is in the offices between Fluff and Pita Pit. David Pepper, the democratic nominee for Ohio Attorney General will be attending so it will be a great opportunity to meet some candidates! Let me know if you can attend or need directions.

CDO is currently seeking seven (7) people to fill vacancies on the CDO Executive Board and other Appointed Positions. If you are interested, please contact me and I will get you more information. The deadline to apply for these positions is Sunday, September 21 at 11:50pm.

Thank you,

Jenna Moore
Ohio University College Democrats President
614-256-0981
jennamoore114 at gmail.com