[OU Dems] Minutes Week 6

Jenna Moore jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 23:24:26 EST 2014

Happy week 6 everyone! Here are your minutes from this weeks meeting:

Events:

Wednesday 2/12: We will be having date auction committee at 8pm and in Bentley.

Saturday 2/22: We are doing the Good Works. We are meeting at 830 AM at 2 South College Street. Please bring a few dollars to donate to a good cause. Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/190722431115087/
Official website where you can donate if you can't make it: http://www.goodworkswalk.net/

Saturday 2/22: There is a meet and greet with Zack Space, a former congressman, at Jackie Os at 2pm. There is a possibility of free snacks!
Tuesday 2/25: We are doing soccer as our intramural sport. We will be playing at 5:30pm  in Ping area A. Remember to bring your OU ID and dress appropriately.

Roundtable:

Wednesday 2/19: Flavor of the week is in the Front Room from 12pm(noon)-2pm. This weeks  flavor is buffalo.

Wednesday 2/19: Fuck Rape Culture will be having their meeting in the Women's center at 6pm.

Wednesday 2/19: There is a home basketball game at 6pm and the first 1000 people there get a free blanket!

Thursday 2/20: Soledad O’Brien Presents Black in America is coming to Athens! It will be at 5pm in the Baker Ballroom. This is the only stop she'll be making in Ohio!
Saturday 2/22: Bobcat Tabletop all day extravaganza will start at 10am and going all day in the Jefferson Library. There will an assortment of different board games so stop by any time!

Jenna Moore
jm226611 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: