[OU Dems] TONIGHT'S College Dems Meeting!

Newton, Jessica jn130010 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 10 14:18:22 EDT 2013

Hey Everyone!

Tonight we're having our College Democrats meeting at 8pm in Baker room 231. We have a lot of exciting things on the agenda for this upcoming week, and I want everyone to hear about them and get involved! This is the time of year when we start doing a lot of fun activities, so come and sign up for an event! Bring a friend, and it will be a good time!! There may be a surprise coming up.... so come to our meeting.

Also, follow me on Twitter (@jnewt4) and Facebook (Yessica Newton) so I can follow you all back!

Jessica Newton
OU College Democrats- Membership Director
jn130010 at ohio.edu
614-557-6293