[OU Dems] Minutes Week 3

Jenna Moore jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 23:21:20 EDT 2013

Happy week 3 everyone! Here are your minutes from this weeks meeting:

Events:

Wednesday 9/11: The Interfaith Peace Walk starting at 7pm at Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd (54 University Terrace). It's at the top of Morton Hill to the right if you are going up the hill/ across from Ellis.

Thursday 9/12: Dorm storm on South Green will be at 6pm-8pm. We will be meeting at the at the front of Crawford Hall.

Friday 9/13: We will be tabling for voter registration at College Gate from 11am until 4pm.

Saturday 9/14: Apartment storm at Courtyard apartments at 2pm until 4pm. Meet at the top of Baker for rides.

Monday 9/16: Chalking and flyering will be from 7pm-8pm and meeting in the Front Room.

Updates:

Shirts are in so make sure you order one or pick it up. They're only $15!

Roundtable:

Wednesday 9/11: College Republicans have a memorial set up in remembrance of 9/11 at College Green and it will be up all day.

Saturday 9/14: Open Mic Night in Baker Lounge at 8pm. If you are interested in participating and want more information, contact Emily Harper at (330) 727-4510.

Tuesday 9/17: Environment Ohio hosting a Kick-off Meeting to share campaign information and how you can get involved at 7 pm at Athensworks (29 E Carpenter). Please RSVP using the link below.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hUKCUyiq7OuRQ8u4Q6zNbMa9mDi4VKkO_8__MY9GnKo/viewform

Young Democrats of America is holding their convention Friday, November 8th – Sunday, November 11th in Seattle, Washington and it would be great if we had some representatives for OU to go. There is more information on the link below.
https://yda.wiredforchange.com/o/720/p/salsa/event/common/public/?event_KEY=13420
Jenna Moore

jm226611 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary