[OU Dems] Internship Opportunity!

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 22:26:43 EDT 2011

Hey Dems!

We received a message from one of our alums, Tommy Greene, who is currently
working as Senator Sherrod Brown's Northeast Ohio Finance Director and
State-wide LGBT Finance Director.

Tommy is looking for interns interested in working in the finance department
for Senator Brown's re-election campaign. He is particularly looking for
interns in Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, and Cincinnati. This is a unique
opportunity that will alow you to:

1. Help plan and organize fundraisers.
2. Help staff call time with the Senator.
3. Help staff the Senator at fundraisers.

This is a great opportunity for both experience and networking! If you are
interested in becoming an intern or would like more information, please
contact me or Nick Tuell and we would be happy to get you in touch with
Tommy!

Miss you all,

Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662
Secretary, OU College Democrats
Vice Commissioner of State and Federal Affairs, OU Student Senate