[OU Dems] Dems Minutes 5/31

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:33:45 EDT 2011

Dems Minutes 5/31

Hey Dems! Hope your week ten is terrific! Here are the minutes from this
week’s meeting:

News/Updates:

Senior Sendoff is on FRIDAY! Dress is business casual. Contact Debi if you
are interested in being sent off.

If you are interested in staying involved this summer through working for
Obama for America or the We are Ohio campaign, contact Nick Tuell.

We are selling our tshirts for $5! Get one and look super snazzy around
campus and rep our lovely org!

Congratulations to our Dem of the Quarter, Bolanle Ogundapo!

Future Events:

Tabling for SB5

Senior Sendoff

Wiffleball Tournament/Pot Luck

Check out the calendar on our website, oudemocrats.org for the details of
each event!

Election Results/New Appointments:

Congratulations to:

Paul Leduc for being elected to Communications Director!

Caitlin Roberts for being appointed to Historian!

Haley Nuckles for being appointed to Webmaster!

Round Table

This Thursday at 10 PM, Reuben Bresler will be performing comedy at
Pyramids. Come out to see “Suggested Friend”, and come early to get a seat!

The Lost Flamingo Company will be putting on Rent featuring our very own LJ
Cohen, June 3-4 at 8 PM. It will be $5 and is going to be at Arts West on W
State St. There is a shuttle to Arts West leaving from the top of Baker at
7:15 PM for each performance.

ACRN’s Lobsterfest is this weekend! On Thursday night it will be at Casa,
Friday it will be at the Union, and Saturday on South Beach. Come out and
wish Carolyn Menyes a happy birthday!

Happy belated birthday to Nicole Robertson!

Alex Maza would like to let everyone know that he loves us and will miss us
next year!

Nate Hall would like to thank everyone for a great year and for all of the
hard work. He wants to thank the 2010-2011 executive board and congratulate
the 2011-2012 exec board!

Thank you all for coming out to the last meeting of the year, and have a
sensational summer!

--
Shannon Welch
Secretary, OU College Democrats

Nick Tuell (President) (513) 602-5258 tuellnick at gmail.com
Marika Bresler (Vice President) (614) 562-5937 marika.bresler at gmail.com
Emily "Money Honey" Harper (Treasurer) (330) 727-4510
emilyharper2013 at gmail.com
Shannon Welch (Secretary) (440) 463-0662 shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Paul Leduc (Communications Director) (419) 631-4962 paul.leduc13 at gmail.com
Debi Segal (Membership Director) (301) 980-5702 debracsegal at gmail.com