[OU Dems] Historian and Webmaster Appointments

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:20:54 EDT 2011

Dems,

We are pleased to announce our Historian and Webmaster appointments.

Historian: Caitlin Roberts
Webmaster: Haley Nuckles

Congratulations Caitlin and Haley and welcome to the 2011-2012 College
Democrats executive board!

We would further like to inform you that we will be reforming our
organization constitution this summer. If you are interested in
participating in the Constitution Reform Committee, or if you have any
questions, please contact Nick Tuell.

Thank you everyone, and have a wonderful break!
--
Shannon Welch
Secretary, OU College Democrats

Nick Tuell (President) (513) 602-5258 tuellnick at gmail.com