[OU Dems] The People's Parade!

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:42:29 EDT 2011

Hey Dems!

Some of you may have seen this on facebook, but for those of you who didn't,
We Are Ohio is putting together a parade in celebration of the amount of
signatures we collected for the SB5 referendum! Here are some of the
details:

Let’s celebrate. Due to your hard work, We Are Ohio has already collected at
least 714,137 signatures with thousands more coming in every day. We Are
Ohio will deliver the signatures to the Secretary of State on Wednesday,
June 29th, one day prior to the deadline.

To mark this historic movement, We Are Ohio is inviting our unprecedented
number of volunteers and supporters to participate in the People’s Parade on
June 29th. The People’s Parade is a celebration of your hard work and your
role toward overturning SB 5, the unfair attack on employee rights and
worker safety.

Please join us on June 29th to deliver petitions to the Secretary of State.

The parade will begin at COSI in Columbus and end at the Ohio Secretary of
State’s Building, where We Are Ohio will be holding a press conference to
announce the FINAL SIGNATURE NUMBER.
If you are interested in going, meet *tomorrow* (Wednesday), June 29 at 10
AM at Starling St. off West Broad near COSI in Columbus, Ohio  and contact
Nick Tuell so that all of the dems can be together in the Athens County
section!

Hope you are all having a fantastic summer and we hope to see you at the
People's Parade!
--
Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662