[OU Dems] Some sad news

Nate Hall natehall5 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 14:17:28 EDT 2010

Hey dems,

I have some sad news to report: Paul Hypolite has stepped down as Membership Director.  Paul had a lot on his plate, and ultimately he was stretched too thin, but he's told me he's leased stressed and healthier now.  This serves as a reminder of how difficult exec can be.

But with all it's difficulties, being on the e board is even more rewarding when you get to see what we can accomplish.  I know I'll miss Paul's enthusiasm and passion for the issues, but the work must go on, so after the meeting we will be holding nominations to find our next Membership Director, so voting members please stick around.

If you are thinking about running please feel free to contact me with questions. Remember, the requirement to run is "to be considered an official member for two (2) consecutive quarters."  Also, voting requirements are "Attendance of 8 OUCD activities, at least 3 of which must be meetings."  Again, contact me with any questions about eligibility to run or vote.

Nate Hall
President, OU College Democrats
Vice Commissioner for City and County Affairs, OU Student Senate
513-304-3042, natehall5 at gmail.com