[OU Dems] Have you read The Post today?

Nate Hall natehall5 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:02:43 EDT 2010

Dems,

Today our student newspaper, The Post, endorsed Mike Hunter (R) for State Representative.  This is the same Mike Hunter who "[doesn't] think it's fair" that OU students can vote here in Athens.  I want to encourage you, not only as a College Dem but also as an OU Student, to write a letter to the editor to The Post, and let them know how out of touch they are with the rest of the student body.  Go to the web site below to submit your letter.

http://www.thepost.ohiou.edu/Formlayout.asp?formcall=userform&form=2

Nate Hall
President, OU College Democrats
Vice Commissioner for City and County Affairs, OU Student Senate
Professional Programing Chair, OU Phi Alpha Delta