[OU Dems] Fwd: Attorney General Cordray to appear on ABC World News Tonight

Nate Hall natehall5 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:18:35 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seth Bringman <press at ohiodems.org>
Date: Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 4:49 PM
Subject: Attorney General Cordray to appear on ABC World News Tonight
To: natehall5 at gmail.com

Hello - we wanted to forward along the following message from Attorney
General Rich Cordray's campaign:

*Attorney General Cordray to appear on ABC World News Tonight
*
Attention all Cordray supporters!  We've just learned that Attorney General
Cordray will appear on national television this evening as part of a story
discussing the home foreclosure crisis and the work Cordray's office is
doing to hold mortgage servicers accountable for filing fraudulent court
paperwork.

*We hope you will take a moment to tune in, and ask that you encourage your
friends to do the same.*

This is not the first time Attorney General Cordray has discussed his work
protecting Ohioans from foreclosure fraud on the national stage - over the
past few weeks, he has appeared on many major broadcast and cable news
programs, including:  NBC Nightly News, PBS NewsHour, Fox News Channel (Fox
& Friends), Fox Business Network, CNBC, MSNBC, and others.

The Attorney General's work protecting Ohioans during the home foreclosure
crisis is only one of many reasons it is critical to keep Richard Cordray in
the office of Ohio Attorney General.

*We encourage you to forward this message to those in your social and
professional networks who may be interested in learning more about the
Attorney General's efforts in this and other areas.*

More information is also available at www.cordrayforohio.com.

As always, thank you for your continued support.  We look forward to
celebrating a Cordray victory with you on Election Day - only two short
weeks away!

*- Cordray Campaign Team*

--
Nate Hall