[OU Dems] Meeting Reminder 10/19!!

Marika Bresler marika.bresler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 01:04:43 EDT 2010

Hello Lovely Liberals!

Just a reminder about the Dems meeting tonight at 8pm in Baker 231. It is
week 7 and that means Election Day is JUST AROUND THE CORNER!
Looking forward to seeing all of you tonight!

Driven. Determined. Democrat.

Marika Bresler
OU College Democrats, Membership Director
Jewish Women of Ohio, Communications Chair
mb571909 at ohio.edu
614.562.5937 (cell)

"The change we seek has always required great struggle and great sacrifice.
And so this is a battle in our own hearts and minds about what kind of
country we want and how hard we’re willing to work for it." -President
Barack Obama