[OU Dems] Tonight @ 8pm

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 12 11:34:16 EST 2010

Hey College Democrats!

 I just wanted to remind you that you have somewhere to be tonight: Baker, Room 231 at 8pm for our weekly Dems meeting! Especially if you missed last week's meeting, we have exciting information to share with you regarding elections, date auction, and more; so make sure you come out tonight!

Here's a little something to remind us all why we strive do the awesome things we do:

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world: indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!"
     -Margaret Meade

Best,

Meredith Tucker
Membership Director, College Democrats