[OU Dems] We're back....and we're better than ever.

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 4 16:00:31 EST 2010

Welcome Back to Athens, Dems!

    This is just a reminder that we will be holding our first meeting of winter quarter tomorrow, Tuesday night, at 8pm. For this week only, the meeting will be held in Baker room 233 instead of the usual 231 (right next door to our usual room).

    We have a lot of exciting things going on this quarter, and we will be giving a preview of all the fun events coming up. Make sure you come out so you can get involved in all of the greatness that is OU College Democrats.

Cheers to all of our friends in 2010!

Meredith Tucker

Membership Director, College Democrats

Meredith.c.tucker at gmail.com