[OU Dems] help needed to recruit new college dems!

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 4 12:14:07 EST 2010

 Hey everyone!

     Hope you had a fantastic break, and are ready to jump-start winter quarter with the College Dems. If any of you have free time tonight, we would greatly appreciate if you would come to the Front Room in Baker at 8pm to help us flyer classrooms. It won't take very long, as we won't be doing any more chalking. It's important for us to have help tonight so that we start off the quarter with a bang, and with plenty of new members!
Please shoot me a brief email back if you think you can help out tonight!

Thanks everyone,

Meredith Tucker
Membership Director, College Democrats