[OU Dems] Training Session TOMORROW at 5pm!

Liz Clark lizclark10 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 09:52:29 EST 2010

Hey Dems,

Here is some more info about the training session that will be going on in
Baker tomorrow. It will be from 5-7pm in Baker 233. Bring a laptop if you
plan on coming, and let me know so I can tell ODP how many people to expect.

Thanks and see you then!
Liz

Event Name: SE Ohio Day of Action
A Day of Action training to provide you with the skills and resources to
take action and become a neighborhood organizer. Attending a Day of Action
event is one of the easiest ways to get involved and meet other supporters
in your community.

Time: Saturday, February 13 from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Host: Leilani Bonnell
Contact Phone: 614-264-2631
Location: Baker Center 233 (Athens, OH)

--