[OU Dems] dems minutes 2/9

Gammella, Ashley ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 10 21:18:55 EST 2010

Hello Dems!  In case you missed it…
Reform Immigration for America is striving to reform immigration policy.  If interested in becoming involved on the Immigrants Rights Committee contact Matt Perez at mp166404 at ohio.edu<mailto:mp166404 at ohio.edu> or call 216-272-8118. There will also be a Brazilian Carnival dance night at Jackie O’s this Friday, ticket sales benefit immigration reform.
DATE AUCTION IS THIS THURSDAY! Set up will be from 3-6 in Baker Ballroom. If you are being auctioned arrive by 7pm. Doors open at 7:30pm. Get excited!
Phone Banking- This Wednesday from 530-730 pm and Saturday from 11-1pm. It will be held in Chris’s apartment, Riverpark building 33 room 111.
Come support our own Paul in MR.EMPOWER, this Friday at 7:00pm in Baker Theater. It is $3 to benefit schools in Uganda.
UCM Lunches- We will be volunteering Saturday Feb 20th and 27th from 11:30-3 p.m.
Volleyball- Wednesday night at 10:15, try to arrive to Ping by 10 with your OU ID!
Blood Battle- Monday all day at Ping. It is a competition with Miami for blood donations, so make sure you sign up!
Movie Series- Begins Sunday Feb 21st and will be in Walter 145 at 6pm, first film is Recount.
Congrats to our Dem of the Week-Jeanna Davis!
ROUNDTABLE:
Reuben will be performing standup this Friday at 9pm at Pyramids.
ODP Training- Will be held on Saturday from 5-7pm in Baker 233. Get trained on Vote Builder!
If interested in blogging or social networking for Ohio Young Democrats contact Liz Clark.
Battle of the Bands-This Saturday 10-2 at the Union
OU Math Club- Providing free tutoring for 100-300 level courses, Sundays in Baker 231, 4-6pm.
Have a great week!
Ashley
Liz Clark (President) 440-725-1522   lizclark10 at gmail.com
Kellie Galan (Vice President) 330-268-0777    kg759806 at ohio.edu