[OU Dems] Help needed TOMORROW signing petitions!

Liz Clark lizclark10 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 23:33:39 EST 2010

Hey Dems,

Tomorrow we will be gathering signatures on petitions for Ted Strickland and
other state wide candidates at the Donkey Café on Washington Street. We will
be there from 2p.m. until 7p.m.

With the recent snowfall, anticipated storm and a quickly approaching
deadline to complete these petitions, we would greatly appreciate your
stopping by and taking time to sign petitions for these excellent Democratic
Candidates.
Please stop by and sign the petitions, anyone who is a registered voter in
Athens County (at their OU address) can sign them.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Liz Clark

--
Elizabeth Clark