[OU Dems] Internship Opportunities

Liz Clark ec116106 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 7 21:26:13 EDT 2009

Hey Dems,

There are several different opportunities for internships this upcoming
fall. If you have any questions please email us at dems at ohio.edu.

----------

Ohio Young Democrats
Executive Board and Committee Presidential Appointments
Application for Exec Board positions due August 30
Questions to Sarah at saccany at ohioyd.org
Information at: http://tinyurl.com/oydcmte

Young Democrats of America
2009-2011 Presidential Appointments
Applications due August 25th
Questions to Kevin at cos at yda.org
Application at: http://bit.ly/FLkuf

Organizing for America
Fall 2009 Organizing Internship
Applications due August 24th
http://my.barackobama.com/OrganizingInternship

More from OFA on the internships....
Friend --

I'm excited to let you know that we're now accepting applications for
Organizing for America's National Organizing Internships in states across
the country.

Students and young people were critical in building the movement that
helped elect President Obama last year. By becoming a National Organizing
Intern, you'll be part of the grassroots effort to make the change we
fought for a reality in 2009 and beyond.

As an Organizing Intern, you'll work side by side with OFA staff and
community leaders to help build support for President Obama's agenda.
You'll learn core organizing principles that are crucial for any campaign
and play an important role in building our organization in your state.

Submit your application to intern with Organizing for America before the
August 24th deadline:

http://my.barackobama.com/OrganizingInternship

President Obama describes his time as a community organizer by saying: "It
was the best education I ever had, because I learned in those neighborhoods
that when ordinary people come together, they can achieve extraordinary
things."

This is your chance to get that same education.

If you're passionate about making sure every American has quality health
care, reviving our economy, and building a clean energy future, don't miss
this great opportunity. No previous experience is needed in order to apply.

Learn more and apply today:

http://my.barackobama.com/OrganizingInternship

This movement has always been based on the understanding that change can
only come from the bottom up. This is your chance to take the next step in
bringing that idea to life.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Gillian

Gillian Bergeron