[OU Dems] College Democrats are Back in Athens!

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 7 21:13:40 EDT 2009

 Welcome Back to OU, College Democrats!

    We hope you had a wonderful summer, but hope even more that you come out to our first meeting this Tuesday (tomorrow), September 8th at 8pm! The meeting will be held on the 2nd floor of Baker in room 231. Come out to see new and old Dems friends, and find out what you can do to support our amazing President all the way down to our City Council members! Please email me if you have any questions about the organization or the meeting.

Cheers to Healthcare Reform!

Meredith Tucker

Membership Director, College Democrats