[OU Dems] dems minutes 9/8

ag730406 at ohio.edu ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 9 11:59:28 EDT 2009

Hello new and old Dems! Here are your minutes from last nights meeting!

Canvassing( going door to door registering voters/providing info about the
upcoming city council elections) - It has begun! We will be canvassing this
Saturday at 1pm! Meeting at Washington Arch(which is on east green behind
Washington hall). Don't be nervious because we go in groups and all the info
you need will be provided!!

State Representative Debbie Phillips Fundraiser- This Thursday (tomarrow)! We
need volunteers and will provide rides from the 4th floor of Baker Center at
4:15pm and 5:30pm. The event is from 4-9 at the plains.

Dems shirts are in!- We have the official College Democrats shirts for sale
for $15! Perfect for wearing to events like homecoming parade!

Chalking/Flyering- We do this on Monday to advertise the meeting on Tuesday!
Come help out! Meeting Monday at 8pm 4th floor Baker.

Tabeling- Is a great way to get our name out there! We will be tabeling this
coming Monday, 4th floor Baker from 10-3! Come help out!

This quarter the dems will be assisting with city council elections, doing
philanthropy in the Athens community, and having various socials!!

We will be meeting the rest of the quarter on Tuesday nights at 8pm Baker 231!
Same as last quarter!

CONTACT INFO:

Liz Clark (President) 440-725-1522   lizclark10 at gmail.com
Kellie Galan (Vice President) 330-268-0777    kg759806 at ohio.edu
Chris Mullen( Coms Director)740-804-4250 cm679000 at ohio.edu
Meredith Tucker(Membership Director) 216-630-9502 meredith.c.tucker at gmail.com
John Calhoun (Treasurer) 740-517-0280  jc388403 at ohio.edu
Ashley Gammella (Secretary) 440-915-6964 ag730406 at ohio.edu
ROUNDTABLE:
Political Science Majors Association- Meets Tuesday at 6pm in Bentley 120

Interested in volunteering for the Jennifer Brunner campaign for Senate?
Contact the county capatin for the Brunner campaign Luke Scott at 740-418-9710.