[OU Dems] LESS than a week until the Election!!

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 26 23:10:45 EDT 2009

Hey everyone!

  Just a reminder for you to come to the meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) at 8pm in Baker 231. We have Halloween events to discuss, and important info regarding the campaign! This will be a very exciting week for us, so please come out and get all of the information!

Also, Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 3rd. It is very important that we are visible on campus that day, so bring $15 to get a Dems t-shirt! You will get a lot of use out of them throughout the year.

See you all tomorrow,

Meredith Tucker
Membership Director, College Democrats