[OU Dems] dems minutes 10/27

Gammella, Ashley ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 28 12:25:39 EDT 2009

Hello Dems…in case you missed it!
Next Tuesday November 3rd there is NO MEETING because it’s ELECTION DAY!!! So get excited and remember that our closing meeting will be on Week 10!
ELECTION MADNESS:
Canvass- Meeting this Thursday at 7pm at the Washington Arch to sign people up for early vote! Please help if you can!
March to the Polls- This Friday at 1pm meeting at Baker Center 4th floor. Bring friends to early vote! Hope to see many of you there!
After the March to the Polls we will be doing another canvass at 2 and 3…meeting at Washington Arch!
Monday Blitz-Monday from 11-3pm. Will be at the bottom of Jeff Hill handing out literature, ect. A great opportunity to show support!
Election Eve-Starting at 7pm at Liz’s apartment (Riverpark #38, 211). This is the time we set up for the election, and it goes on for a few hours so if you can make it at any time after 7 we would love to see you!
Election Day- Very important day (obviously J )and volunteers are crucial for making it a success. We will be beginning at 8am and going all day. Meeting at Liz’s apartment (Riverpark building 38, 211). After a long days work we will celebrate, so come help in crunch time!
Thank you to all who attended the Fall Dinner and Walk a Mile!
Make sure that you are safe Halloween! We hope to see you!
Congrats to our Dem of the Week- Pat Wright
Dem of the Quarter still needs to be rewarded!! A good way to be considered for this is being really active on Election Day and well as CANVASSING!!
ROUNDTABLE:l
If you have any pictures of dems events, contact historian Nate Hall at natehall5 at gmail.com<mailto:natehall5 at gmail.com>
College Dems of Ohio will be meeting at Wright State on Nov 2nd…contact Nate Hall for more info natehall5 at gmail.com
We still have college dems shirts available for $15! The perfect tee for doing Election Day work in!
Thanks guys and have a great week!
Ashley
Exec Contacts:
Liz Clark (President) 440-725-1522   lizclark10 at gmail.com