[OU Dems] Athens County Democratic Party Fall Dinner

Chris Mullen chrismullen05 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:58:49 EDT 2009

Hey all you wonderful Donkeys.
It's time again for the Fall Dinner with the Athens County Democratic Party!
It is a great opportunity to come out and be a part of the party while
having a chance to meet and mingle with local officials and candidates.  The
event is today at 6 pm at the American Legion on West Union St.  However,
they would like us to help set up the event.  We will have a limited pickup
at 12:10 by the 4th floor Baker and someone there can get you back to campus
for class.  We will also have pickups later in the day at 4:10 and 5:10,
again at the 4th floor of Baker.  There will be rides back to campus after
the event is over and cleaned up.  Hope all of you can make this event and
enjoy some food.  It is recommended to have business dress attire for the
dinner.
--
Thanks,
Chris Mullen