[OU Dems] dems mins 10/20

Gammella, Ashley ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 21 13:00:13 EDT 2009

Hello Dems! In case you missed it….
A huge THANK YOU to all who helped to make Homecoming so awesome!! Thank you!
Athens County Democratic Party Fall Dinner- This Thursday at 6pm. Will be held at the American Legion, dress is business attire. They will need volunteers for set up and the dinner itself, rides will be provided from the 4th floor Baker at noon and 4 and 5 pm.  Come help out and hear some excellent speakers!
Walk a Mile in her Shoes- This Saturday at 11am. Meeting at Baker 10-1030 am. It’s a great cause, so gentlemen walk for support and ladies cheer!
Chalking/Flyering- Monday at 8pm we will be meeting at Jefferson Hall to chalk about early vote! Rides will be provided!
Election Day-November 3rd we will be needing volunteers from 8am to 730! If you can help at anytime it would be great! We will be chalking, handing out literature, door knocking,ect!
Election Eve- Will start around 7pm and do things like flyering and painting the wall! Get pumped!
Canvass- This Friday at 3pm meeting at Washington Arch…there will be rides for people to early vote at the polls! Also, every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday there will be a car at Washington Arch waiting to take people to the polls at 2pm. If you can canvass during that time to try and inspire people to early vote that would be great!
We are targeting 4th ward which dorms include:
Jefferson, Washington, Gamersfelder,Read,Johnson, Tiffin, and Bush! Try to canvass these!
Congrats to our Dem of the Week-Hailey Paumier!
ROUNDTABLE:
Still have t-shirts for $15
Nov 2nd –There is a statewide College Dems Convention, contact Nate Hall for more info natehall5 at gmail.com<mailto:natehall5 at gmail.com>
This weekend UPC will be doing a pancake breakfast in Baker at various times! See their Web site for more details!

Have a great week!!
Ashley