[OU Dems] HOMECOMING!!

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 16 23:18:45 EDT 2009

 Hey Dems!

   The time has finally come....Homecoming '09 has arrived! We just wanted to remind all of you that we are meeting for the parade tomorrow morning at 7:30am at Baker, the top (4th) floor. Be there to march in the parade!

Also.. don't forget to pencil in 5-7pm for the Welcome Back Alumni Event! It's going to be a blast, and the alumni are excited to meet all of you! Be at Nate & Kellie's house (13 Fern off of Court st.) at 5 to begin celebrating.

Please call me if you need directions or have any questions!

Cheers, to being a Bobcat-

Meredith Tucker
Membership Director, College Democrats
(216)630-9502