[OU Dems] City Council Forum Tomorrow night!

Liz Clark lizclark10 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:22:38 EDT 2009

Hey Dems,

There will be a forum tomorrow featuring our candidate Chris Fahl and her
opponent Randy Morris. The forum is at 7pm at the Athens County Public
Library. We would really like to see some Dems out there showing support for
Chris at this event, so please plan to come out if you are free. Please wear
a Chris Fahl t-shirt if you have one, if not a OUCD shirt will be fine.

Exec Board members will be offering rides from the 4th floor of Baker at
6:30 to anyone who can make it. These rides will be leaving the forum around
7:45 to make it back for the meeting tomorrow night. If you can make it
please email me back TONIGHT so I can let the drivers know.

Thanks everyone, hope to see you tomorrow night!

Liz

--
Elizabeth Clark
President, OU College Democrats