[OU Dems] TRASH 4 CASH AND RELAY SHIRTS!

ag730406 at ohio.edu ag730406 at ohio.edu
Sun May 10 23:28:59 EDT 2009

Hello Dems!

Just a quick reminder that we will be doing Trash for Cash at Riverpark,
Monday May 11th(today) at 8pm. It should not take too long, and we will be
meeting in the lobby of RIVERPARK building 38. This will be one of the last
fundraising oppertunities for Relay, so make sure you come out and do your
part to help kick cancer in the pants!

RELAY SHIRTS- Money ($15) is due this Tuesday, May 12th at the meeting.

Thanks and I hope to see you at Trash for Cash!
Ashley Gammella