[OU Dems] Dems Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday)! Also, important DC and Organizing for America Info

Lauren Elliott lauren.elliott3 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:59:35 EDT 2009

Hey all,

Tomorrow night we'll be having our weekly College Democrats meeting at 8pm
in Baker 231. We'll be talking about the upcoming DC trip (this is also the
deadline to turn in the rest of your money - $45 -  to John if you signed
up). We'll also be going over the College Democrats of America Convention
taking place this summer in Washington DC. If you know you want to go, bring
your credit card; we'll be able to sign you up at the meeting.

Also, folks from Organizing for America will be making a stop in Athens as
part of their Listening Tour right before the meeting. This is a group with
the Democratic National Committee seeking to advance Obama's legislative
agenda. Kind of like Obama for America, but post-election.Their meeting will
be at 7pm in Grover W123. They need some help setting up before-hand, so if
you'd like to help you can meet us outside the room at 6pm.

Thanks for all your help, and we'll see you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Lauren

--
Lauren Elliott
Teaching Assistant, Ohio University Political Science Department