[Dcoualumni] March 2016 Board Meeting

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:25:45 EST 2017

Good morning Bobcats,

The quarterly Nation's Capital Chapter Board meeting will be held on *Sunday,
March 5th at 11:00am at Rock Bottom Brewery
<http://www.rockbottom.com/locations/bethesda> in Bethesda, MD*. We will be
in the Phillips Room. When you arrive, just let the host know you are there
for the Ohio University Board meeting. Please RSVP to me (
amanda.e.janice at gmail.com) by Friday, March 3rd.

The Nation's Capital Chapter Board is an active, dedicated group of
Bobcats--if you are interested in becoming more involved and would like to
join the Board, please let me know! We would love to have you join us.

Please reach out if you have any questions!
Best,
Amanda Janice Roberson

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>
Like the Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/NationsCapitalChapter>