[Cssa-L] Two bedroom apartment for rent (Available June 30th)

Jianfeng Qin qinjianfeng at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 10:07:46 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am looking for someone to sublease my apartment at the Capstone Village.
The apartment is available on June 30th, 2012.
My lease ends at the end of July, but you can continue the lease after that.

It is a two-bedroom apartment. The rent is only $550 for the whole
apartment.
The apartment has a very large living room, two roomy bedrooms with ample
storage space. It also has a laundry room with a washer and dryer. This is
a spacious two bedroom apartment.

Email me with any questions or concerns.

Quick Facts:

-FREE PARKING
-Washer/Dryer in unit
-Next to Dollar General, Gas Station and Food World
-About 7 minutes drive to OU campus
-Pets OK.