[Cssa-L] Toyota Camry for $6000

Sabrina Chung zhonglong0119 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 09:16:53 EDT 2012

Hi there,
I am gonna sell my car before leaving, it is a 2001 Toyota Camry XLE. I bought the car last Oct. for $7000,now sell it for $6000. it is really a nice car! No accident or damage happended before supported by car fax report! one owner has kept for 10 years so it is well maintained, and all thing is working well including nice air condition, sunroof ,auto window and leather seat. the current mile is 131000, but you know the quality of Toyota compared with other brands which will save you lots money  for future maintain!

If you are interested, please drop me by email: zhonglong0119@ hotmail.com OR  740 274 5197

MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN FIND ON https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3038406491craigslist | manage postingpost.craigslist.org