[Cssa-L] Subleasing a two bedroom apartment (Available from June 30th)

Emily Zhang aileen0531 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:35:50 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am looking for someone to sublease my apartment at the Capstone Village.
The apartment is available on June 30th, 2012.
It is a two-bedroom apartment. The rent is only $550 for the whole
apartment. My lease ends at the end of July, but you can continue the lease
after that.
The apartment has a very large living room, two roomy bedrooms with ample
storage space. It also has a laundry room with a washer and dryer. This is
a spacious two bedroom apartment.

Email me with any questions or concerns.

Quick Facts:

-FREE PARKING
-Washer/Dryer in unit
-Next to Dollar General, Gas Station and Food World
-About 7 minutes drive to OU campus
-Pets OK.